ADOBE AND TIERRA WHACK TOUR CLOTHING DESIGN CONTEST
MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
Adobe and Tierra Whack Tour Clothing Design Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Adobe, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins at or about 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 13, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 2, 2020 (“Entry Phase”), followed by a judging phase (“Judging Phase”) that runs from 12:00 AM ET on March 3, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 20, 2020. The Entry Phase and the Judging Phase are collectively referred to as the “Contest Period”. The Administrator’s computer is the Contest official clock.
This Contest is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United
States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years
old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of
Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies,
divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and
promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Contest (“Contest
Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families
(spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in
the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: During the Entry Phase, an entrant may visit WhackxAdobe.com and follow the links and instructions to select an Adobe Creative Cloud app (Photoshop, Illustrator, Capture, Fresco, or any Adobe Creative Cloud app entrant would like) and if desired, may download the optional Adobe template (template is free to download). Entrant may then use the provided template, or an app within the Adobe Creative Cloud, to design an outfit for Tierra Whack (“Outfit”). Once an entrant has designed an Outfit, he/she may earn an entry (“Entry”) into the Contest via the following two (2)) methods:
- Instagram: During the Entry Phase of the Contest Period, an eligible entrant must follow the steps below to receive one (1) Entry into the Contest via Instagram (“Instagram Entry”):
- Sign into his/her Instagram account (or create an Instagram, account if he/she does not already have one);
- Follow @adobestudents on Instagram;
- Compose a new post including a photograph of his/her artwork design Outfit;
- Include the hashtags “#WhackXAdobe” and “#Contest” and @adobestudents.
- Twitter: During Entry Phase of the Contest Period, an eligible entrant must follow the steps below to receive one (1) Entry into the Contest via Twitter (“Twitter Entry”):
- Sign into his/her Twitter account (or create an Twitter, account if he/she does not already have one);
- Follow @adobestudents on Twitter;
- Compose a new Tweet including a photograph of his/her artwork design Outfit;
- Include the hashtags “#WhackXAdobe” and “#Contest”.
By entering the Contest and using the hashtags “#WhackXAdobe” and “#Contest”, entrant hereby agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
Limit : Each entrant may enter one (1) time via Instagram and one (1) time via Twitter per day. Each Entry must be unique; entrant cannot submit the same Entry more than once, regardless of method of Entry. If more than one (1) Twitter Entry, and/or Instagram Entry is received from the same person and/or Twitter/Instagram account per day, only the first entry on the respective social media platform received will be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period, except on January 13, 2020 when a day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry complies with these Official Rules, including the Entry Guidelines and Requirements set forth below. Each entrant also agrees that Sponsor or Administrator may disqualify the entrant from the Contest if Sponsor or Administrator believes, in their sole and absolute discretion, that an Entry fails to comply with these Official Rules. If Sponsor or Administrator rejects any Entry, such Entry will be disqualified and will not be considered a valid Entry.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Entry: (a) the Entry will not infringe on any rights of any third parties and (b) that entrant has not and will not take any action that interferes with the rights granted to Sponsor under these Official Rules.
Once an Entry is submitted in the Contest it may be made available on Sponsor’s social media accounts or other websites for viewing by the general public and any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. All Entries must be received during the Entry Phase and must comply with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to the Entry requirements set forth below.
Entry Requirements: All Entries must comply with the following restrictions:
- Must be entirely the original work of the entrant (not copied, adapted, or reproduced from any other source and not a collaboration with any other person) and must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased (e.g., names, logos, symbols, slogans, submissions that belong to others, Entries of other people, quotes from other people, or parodies of other people);
- Entry must be completed using an app within Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must contain the hashtags “#WhackXAdobe” and “#Contest” and @adobestudents;
- Entry must be in English (except for commonly understood foreign words);
- Entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
- Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
- Entry cannot prominently feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than Sponsors;
- Entry cannot prominently feature copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
- Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission from that person;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Sponsor discourages use of any logos, brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor’s, which Sponsor has granted entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Contest as set forth in Section 5 of these Official Rules. Use of logos, brand names or trademarks may be permitted provided such brand names or logos are not prominently featured. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry, if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there is any inappropriate use of a logo, brand name, or trademark;
- Entries must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
- Must comply with all other Entry Guidelines and Requirements and provisions of these Official Rules;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is dangerous, fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains
prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that
promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- any cruelty to, or mistreatment in any way of animals;
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created or otherwise promotes any unlawful, illegal, unsafe, dangerous or reckless behavior.
NOTE : If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the entrant and the Entry will not be eligible to win.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any entrant who incorporates any intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her Entry does so at his or her own risk. If Sponsor is duly notified that any element of an entrant’s Entry infringes upon the rights of another person and/or receives a legally valid request to remove the affected Entry from the Contest because of such infringement, such Entry may be disqualified from the Contest, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. Further, no entrant will be eligible to receive a prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such entrant’s Entry has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes and such entrant eligibility is verified. Each person who enters this Contest represents and warrants as follows: (i) the Entry is the entrant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the Entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with entrant, and as of the date of Entry, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and (iv) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
Important: If an entrant is registering or submitting an Entry for this Contest via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. The entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular phone providers carry the service necessary to participate. The entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
- Prizes (23): Each prize includes two (2) tickets (for winner and one  guest; if winner is a minor, his/her guest must be his/her parent or legal guardian) to a Tierra Whack concert where Tierra Whack may be wearing the respective winner’s Outfit and winner will receive his/her physical Outfit design (“Prize”). Concert date and location will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Selected winners may not be selected to attend the concert where Tierra Whack is wearing his/her Outfit. Sponsor will make best efforts to accommodate winner preference and concert selection but cannot guarantee a specific concert date. The ARV of each Prize is $500. Only twenty-three (23) Prizes will be awarded. TRANSPORTATION, LODGING, MEALS, AND ALL OTHER EXPENSES NOT MENTIONED ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PRIZE.
In no event will more than twenty-three (23) Prizes be awarded. If, for any reason, more than twenty-three (23) Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the respective Prize based according to the process in Section 4 above. Prizes are non-transferable and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or part of a Prize) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Limit: One (1) Prize per person.
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Contest as a result of a force majeure event, a notice will be posted at WhackxAdobe.com (“Website”).
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Contest, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, LLC.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Service inquiries may be made at Contact Us.
©2020 Adobe, Inc. All rights reserved.